Thursday, December 24, 2009

Today I am starting a blog...

Because this post marks the start of a new adventure I understand that I should ease my way into this blog by saying nice unobtrusive things to avoid startling any would-be readers away. However Comfort Eagle by Cake just made an appearance on my shuffle and it's enticing me to just jump right in. Just... jump right on in... not even looking... so here I go.

Today I am really thinking hard on Star Trek.

Along with Star Trek I am thinking about how 2009 bathed in the blood of celebrities to keep it's skin nice and supple. The thing that is linking these two unrelated topics is dearest Leonard Nimoy.

About a week ago I played a game with some friends called "Well, Britney Murphy is gone... who's next?" The game was fun-thanks for asking- and we decided after some serious thinking that we would sacrifice Lindsey Lohan and one of the Olsen twins to the "Rule of three." We killed off Mary-Kate in hopes that Ashley will get her shit together and become a nice member of society. You know she is the better twin.

Anyways... Back to the main point. I was watching Star Trek TOS last night and noticing that while I enjoy me some Zachary Quinto Spock nothing quite compares to Leonard Nimoy Spock. I know that trekkers of old are literally slapping my wrists for even having written that... because well, it's a no brainer.

SO, the point of this entire post is that if the Rule of Three ever even thinks about taking Nimoy the best part of me will die. That's all. And it's only taken me 275 words to get that message across... See, we are going to have fun.

Apart from that Sweet Surrender by Sarah McLachlan just came on my shuffle (we don't judge here) and I feel sort of bad about just jumping right on in on this blog... It's sure not Comfort Eagle...

There are no do-overs in blogging. That is all.

2 comments:

  1. Today I am following your blog. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha thank you Solon ;)
    Merry Christmas to you as well!

    ReplyDelete