Friday, February 5, 2010

#SaveHeroes

Tomorrow is the Heroes season finale and I have been slowly preparing myself all week... Because I know that the moment it's over my affection for Mondays will be sandblasted right out of me. Technically I've been prepared for... well, since September 4th? Anyways... #SaveHeroes trended worldwide on twitter yesterday so maybe we'll get our fifth season after all? It may not sound like it because it's 11:25 on a Sunday but I'm full of excited semi-contained energy! I look something like a dog that knows it's about to go out on a walk... and it's trying to keep still- but it just ends up... shaking? Mmm... yeah, also I just compared myself to a dog... moving right along.
The point is tomorrow is the Heroes season finale, and I'm excited enough to throw up on your shoes. Blammo!

Yeah, it's a slow start to an entry but it's taking me a few minutes to climb back onto the saddle of my horse named Blog. Did that make any sense? Nope.

------------------------------------------------------------------

To make you forget about the fact that I actually wrote everything above the dash line around a week or two ago I offer up a photo:

The bear represents me and the little slice of bread represents Heroes. Seriously.

Moving riiight along... I am going to continue to pretend that I've done nothing wrong by neglecting this blog for around a month, sure, it's wrong of me, but the truth is too horrible to face. I'll pay more attention to you all for a few weeks now and then slowly grow more distant until I've slipped away for another month. What we have here is a bad relationship... but all the same I beseech you not to leave me. Not only are you the love of my life and the only one for me- but you have nothing better to do.

Right? Right.


In the course of this quiet month I dropped the hell out of my nutrition class, and wrote six million essays (with another three on the way,) AND was offered a job pertaining to writing. ALSO I was pressed into applying for the Iowa Writers' Workshop which I will continue to call the "Iowa Writers' Guild" because it earns me a title above my head and a sweet tabard. I have not applied yet because I haven't received the kind of peer pressure I require to get things done.


Okay this blog was only slightly fail but you were so distracted by the bright photos that you didn't even notice. Whew. As I depart I leave you will a photo of my nutrition teacher to help you to better understand why I had to GTFO! Stay tuned for next time when I dish on my new future roommate (not Yoda,) and throw down some more pictures!




I realize this cannot be unseen and apologize...
A piĆ¹ tardi!

2 comments:

  1. About the Heroes, it seems until now there are no news about new season. I hope they will consider making one since it's one of the best action series out there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that we will find out in March! I'm really excited and hope they decide to keep it running- it really is the most awesome show!

    Tim Kring was wanting to restart with a brand new cast to try and keep things new but fans of the original characters don't support him.

    Just keep your fingers crossed I guess!

    ReplyDelete